Join us July 1st at Southside Spirit House!
“It’s the World Cup…GO GREEN!”
Hello SF Green Drinks Friends!
Join us July 1st at Southside Spirit House.
Our question this month is: “What do you think about the EPA’s new regulations on reducing carbon emissions?”
If your organization or someone you know is interested in sponsoring a SF Green Drinks Event in 2014, please contact email@example.com or visit our website for more information.
Date: Tuesday, July 1st
Time: 5:30 – 7:30 pm
Location: Southside Spirit House – 575 Howard St (@ 2nd St)
Bring: Please bring your business cards!
Safety: Please be safe when coming to/from SFGD. If you would like someone to walk you to your bus/train stop or car, please let a greeter know. As always, please designate a driver if driving.
Question of the Month: “What do you think about the EPA’s new regulations on reducing carbon emissions?”
In the News
* Scientists found a new rock made of… plastic?! Read about it here.
* In a great win for our oceans, the White House plans to create the world’s largest marine sanctuary.
* And of course, the EPA’s new regulations aim to reduce carbon emissions by 30% over the next 15 years.
* Post your green event on the Bay Area Green Calendar for free!
* SF Green Drinks is on LinkedIn. Connect with other environmental professionals.
* SF Green Drinks is on Facebook. Please join the group ‘San Francisco Green Drinks’ for additional resources and information.
* We’re currently planning our 2014 Sponsor and Community Partner list. If you or someone you know is interested in connecting with our community, please be in touch.
* If you are interested in volunteering with SF Green Drinks for this and other upcoming events, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org Note: Volunteers are paid with our deepest gratitude and free drinks!
* Are you in a green or social startup? Contact email@example.com to get “In the Spotlight” on our newsletter.
* * *
See you all at Southside Spirit House!
The Green Drinks Team
Stephanie, Alex, Ashley & Sarah
Many Thanks to our 2014 Venue Partners