Join us April 1st at Southside Spirit House!
“Celebrate Earth Day”
Hello SF Green Drinks Friends!
Join us Tuesday, April 1st at Southside Spirit House.
Our question this month is: “How do you plan to celebrate Earth Day this year?”
UPDATE: We are actively recruiting new officers to our team for 2014. If you or someone you know is interested in becoming a SF Green Drinks officer, please email us with your statement of interest and resume at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
In the Spotlight
Here at Green Drinks we want to support and bring attention to organizations and startups that are doing amazing things right here in our backyard. This month, we want to introduce Ohmconnect.
Ohmconnect is a new green energy startup based in SoMa, San Francisco. The company created an app that notifies you when energy is really expensive and pays you for reducing your usage during those moments. Join your neighbors, earn money for your good habits, and keep carbon-intensive power plants offline. It’s fun!
You can learn more and register here: www.ohmconnect.com
Date: Tuesday, April 1st
Time: 5:30 – 7:30 pm
Location: Southside Spirit House – 575 Howard St (@ 2nd St)
Bring: Please bring your business cards!
Safety: Please be safe when coming to/from SFGD. If you would like someone to walk you to your bus/train stop or car, please let a greeter know. As always, please designate a driver if driving.
Question of the Month: “How do you plan to celebrate Earth Day this year?”
* Post your green event on the Bay Area Green Calendar for free!
* SF Green Drinks is on LinkedIn. Connect with other environmental professionals.
* SF Green Drinks is on Facebook. Please join the group ‘San Francisco Green Drinks’ for additional resources and information.
* We’re currently planning our 2014 Sponsor and Community Partner list. If you or someone you know is interested in connecting with our community, please be in touch.
* If you are interested in volunteering with SF Green Drinks for this and other upcoming events, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Volunteers are paid with our deepest gratitude and free drinks!
* Are you in a green or social startup? Contact email@example.com to get a blurb in our newsletter.
* * *
See you all at Southside Spirit House!
The Green Drinks Team
Stephanie, Alex, Ashley & Sarah