Community Partnership is currently available for interested organizations.
What the Partner gets:
- Partnership Space: At our monthly networking event you’ll have a table at the event for marketing materials and information on your business. Average attendance is 50-100 people. Attendees are motivated and socially-conscious young professionals representing all sectors of the green economy – renewables, domestic and international conservation groups, media, clean tech, utilities, organic foods, and more!
- Email Distribution and Website: The Partner’s name and product description is sent out in our monthly Email Distribution on the Tuesday before the event. We currently have over 3000 individuals on our distribution list with dozens of people added every month! We also post this information on our website.
- Facebook Announcement: We’ll also announce your partnership to our Facebook community, of approximately 2200 people.
What the Partner provides:
- Product Information: one to two sentences on what you’re sharing and how it’s green. We will use this information in the Email Distribution.
- We encourage you to bring any marketing materials for your table, including but not limited to samples, raffles, visual displays, and business cards.
- We highly encourage you to send out an email to your listserves to inform them of your partnership with San Francisco Green Drinks so they can come out and show their support!
To become a Community Partner, please Contact Us through our online form.